aimed at Preservation and protection of national heritage, art and culture,
including restoration of buildings, sites of historical importance and works of
Art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts
* Excellence of Indian Languages & Pride of Indian Art, Culture Workshops
* Promotion of artisans, craftsman, musicians,
artists etc. for preservation of heritage, art and culture
* Need for the promotion of art, artisans, craft and craftsmen,
particularly the not so popular ones and those likely to fade away with time.
* Focus on the local craftsmen or the people belonging to the
tribal belts, as far as possible near our work centres.
a source of income based on their art / craft products* Need to repackage and redesign the promotional campaigns for the artisans and craftsmen.
* To help set up small scale production facility or providing the financial help to groups approaching to promote the local crafts.
* To help artisans and
craftsmen is to provide market linkage and demand for them to have.